[aprssig] Porting to the New APRS Wiki

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Aug 14 16:56:50 EDT 2007

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007, Tom Russo wrote:

> That's coz Russ Chadwick set an ACL for it so that it wouldn't get trashed.
> You can read it, but not edit.  Either Russ will have to port it, or Scott
> can (if Russ added Scott as an editor), or someone will have to reconstruct
> the contents from the rendered version instead of the raw version.

I saw that you were a contributor to that page, so I thought just
_maybe_ you might be able to get to that one.  Oh well.

> > The new Wiki is getting fairly complete though.  Looks like most of
> > the stuff has been moved over already.
>
> Yes, people are very actively populating pages.

There were a few pages that had pictures.  I left the original
picture syntax in there which of course doesn't work, but it's a
placeholder for if/when a picture gets ported later.  I didn't
bother porting the picture syntax 'cuz I wouldn't be able to tell if
I had it right.