[aprssig] Messaging stuff

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Tue Aug 14 14:08:35 EDT 2007

Earl KD5XB wrote...

> I actually have given up on messaging while driving, but
> occasionally somebody will send me a message while I am moving.
> When that happens, I sometimes try to find a place to stop to answer
> it, but usually just ignore it until I stop maybe 3 or 4 hours later.

Sounds like you need a co-pilot... or to take more rest stops - hi! Perhaps
the message could just be to QSY to some particular frequency for a voice
QSO where you can talk and drive at the same time. Maybe that and the
object tuning will be the few noticeable improvements on the D710A.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH