[aprssig] D710 GPS Port

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Aug 14 13:50:55 EDT 2007

Come on Jason, what part of "This is available not only for the increase
and decrease of a figure of callsign but also for ID, which is not used
as callsign rather than numeric" don't you understand?  =]

Honestly, I have no idea if that relates to SSIDs or not.  They do
mention in the spec that if a station has multiple radios, they are
distinguished by the last character, A through F.  So while people are
complaining that 15 SSIDs aren't enough, they went and lowered it to 6.
  And disregarded 30 years of tradition by throwing out the -ssid notation.

Scott
N1VG