[aprssig] Wiki: Ok. I give up.

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Aug 13 17:54:36 EDT 2007

I'm sorry - I've been putting off replacing the software, and no one
else has admin access to the server.

I finally got MediaWiki set up.  It's temporarily at wiki.n1vg.net, and
will be moved to info.aprs.net shortly.  Hopefully everyone can help
with moving the content over, since I don't have any automated way to do
that and wouldn't want to just copy all the spam anyway.

I've restricted anonymous edits, and installed a simple captcha system.
  If that proves inadequate there are some other measures that can be
implemented - MediaWiki has plenty of extensions and tweaks available.

Again, I'm sorry for all the work this has caused for the content
maintainers.

Scott
N1VG