OT: RE: [aprssig] D-710 at FCC test site

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Aug 7 13:41:55 EDT 2007

Then they're welcome to take it on.  I'm not particularly inclined to
put a lot of work into making Kenwood's product better when they've not
only not provided any help but have attested that they've done their
best to prevent modification.

Now, if a radio manufacturer was to come to the APRS community and offer
a D700/710 type radio that'd be developed as an open source project from
the start, that'd be different.

I just wish Ten-Tec was in the VHF/UHF market.  They're the only ones
I've ever had any real response from.

Scott
N1VG