[aprssig] RE: [OZAPRS] 434 MHz tracking

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Sun Aug 5 23:47:46 EDT 2007

> One of the ways to get people to use these new technologies, even with their
> issues, is to write a paper for the TAPR DCC, or the TAPR PSR newsletter.

Darryl's got a good point here, Andrew.  We see your posts all the time
and it sounds like you're actively experimenting with quite a lot of
stuff, but you don't often give much in the way of details.  Maybe it's
time to write up a page or two on what you've been doing and what you've
learned.

(Besides, you get a whopping 3 months of TAPR membership free!  But to
earn one of the rare and coveted TAPR mugs, you'll need to make an
appearance in person at DCC.  =])

Scott
N1VG