[aprssig] AvMap G5 for APRS

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Sun Aug 5 20:29:39 EDT 2007

Those just looked like points of interest to me.  Doesn't it use a
circle and a triangle for APRS stations?

Magellan's got the simplest interface for their waypoints - like NMEA's
GPWPL, but with comment, altitude, and symbol.  Too bad their symbol
selection is so limited.  Plug a Tracker2 into a Magellan, and
everyone's driving around in roller coaster cars and tow trucks!  Garmin
has a much better selection, even without loading the custom APRS symbols.

Scott
N1VG