[aprssig] D700 Tip. Reading Mail

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Wed Aug 1 04:06:44 EDT 2007

Fixed station use OK, but I hope you're not advocating people do all
that while driving?
Sorry, but it had to be said...

With the D7, even as a fixed station, it's display and message handling
is prety poor at the best of times.  I know, I have one, and use it for
messaging from time to time.

Dave G0WBX.

This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.  www.palmercook.co.uk