[aprssig] Findu Topo and Imagery

Tyson S. timbercutter at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 15:16:47 EDT 2007

Thanks Andy, I have not seen that link before. I was actually referring
to some of the maps that Findu uses though. They are the topographic
and aerial photos that get pulled from Terraserver and displayed on
Findu. For some reason they stopped working a few months back and was
just curious if there are any plans to fix them.

Thanks.