[aprssig] Help for course/speed/altitude etc HF APRS

Jack Chomley radio at dodo.com.au
Sat Apr 28 04:10:04 EDT 2007

I am trying to get my mobile position reports to show up with
speed/altitude/course etc and nothing seems to work, only the current
position, each time I Tx. Using HF 10MHz freq motorcycle mobile with SCS
DSP Tracker, then tried my Tigertronics TM1+ and still no good. GPS is
putting out the $GPRMC string (TM1+ won't work at all, unless it gets it)
tried a Magellan 315 and a Garmin MAP76S as well. My Home HF UIVIEW32 only
sees my mobile positions, like findu.com & aprsworld etc. Both my radios
are IC703s (not that, that should matter)
Both tracker units seem to work ok in every other way.
Any ideas?

73s Jack VK4JRC