[aprssig] Signal Locator WEB page

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Fri Apr 27 11:38:20 EDT 2007

Bob WB4APR wrote...

> Does the UI-View DF-Plot add-on also do the basic APRS OMNI-DF
> overlapping Signal Strength contours?

Nope. However, I just tried UI-DF last night (Thanks Chris PA7RHM) and it
works great. Any UI-View station can run it. If between two and five
stations beacon the bearing to the RF source, and any station running UI-DF
tells it which stations to receive the data from, UI-DF will draw the
bearing from each of those stations on the map and create an object where
they intersect. It looks very slick.

http://home.planet.nl/~chrisvangorp/

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH