[aprssig] Tactical call signs

John Habbinga kc5zrq at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 15:03:47 EDT 2007

The control operator of the station originating a message is primarily
accountable for any violation of the rules in this part contained in the
message.

Digipeated traffic is not 3rd party traffic.  The operator of the
digipeater, or the I-gate, is not responsible for the content of the
traffic.  The operator of the digipeater is only responsible for making an
effort to prevent illegal traffic.