[aprssig] Tactical call signs

Matt Werner kb0kqa at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 14:04:35 EDT 2007

I have done it and seen it done in northern Minnesota for digis, yes.
The callsign of the digi is listed in the beacon which goes out every
9 minutes or so.

We started doing it here after I witnessed it throughout Oklahoma.  It
makes it much easier at quick glance to know where the digi is if you
are familiar with the area.  If you're not then you still have the
lat/long...