[aprssig] Announcing: New Products from RPC Electronics (Dayton Debuts)

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Mon Apr 23 09:39:04 EDT 2007

Actually, I think you are better off going with just  the right
angle. There's no trade-off in using the right angle connector on the
D700, and of course there's a big plus in using it on the D7. Whereas
the straight connector is OK on the D700 and a mess on the D7.

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/TheShoppe.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller         SX48 "Tech Board" Kit