[aprssig] Announcing: New Products from RPC Electronics (Dayton Debuts)

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Sun Apr 22 16:37:53 EDT 2007

I would be more interested in one with a DIN connector to eliminate
the criminal waste of mass brought about by having the useless DB9F/
DB9M in the cable train.

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/TheShoppe.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller         SX48 "Tech Board" Kit