[aprssig] Weather questions

Earl Needham earl_needham at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 13:33:49 EDT 2007

At 10:18 AM 4/22/2007, Stephen H. Smith wrote:
>Are you referring to receiving the actual bulletins , or to
>downloading the shapefiles required to display them?
>If the latter, I was not aware that there was any way to download
>less than all of them.      The current shapefile download links are
>on my website at:
>
>    < http://wa8lmf.net/aprs/get_nws_shapefiles.htm >

         I must be thinking of something else -- I remember at one
point downloading hundreds of files that took up many MB on the hard
drive, just to get weather watches and warnings.  Maybe this is what
was in use before we all went to the shapefiles???

         7 3
         Earl

KD5XB -- Earl Needham
Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk