[aprssig] Dayton Pilgrimage Mobile Settings

Mark Miller kramrellim at tx.rr.com
Thu Apr 19 14:53:16 EDT 2007

Bob,
This is very interesting, but must require a specific radio to allow
mapping of all packets.  The way my rigs are setup, if I have a CTCSS
of 100 for RX, I will only receive packets that have this CTCSS and
nothing else period  Is this the idea also to only to map APRS users
that are close to you?

73,
Mark N5RFX