[aprssig] SSID for RF only Station with backup power

John Habbinga kc5zrq at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 17:34:04 EDT 2007

I'm sure that it will run longer, but I'm not making any guarantees to my
local ham community that it will run longer.  I don't know the exact
specifications on the Wireless network equipment that I'll be connecting to
it.  I think there are five dishes (transceivers) associated with it.  As to
how much current that will draw, I just don't know.  My hope is that it will
run long enough to decide if we want to continue using it, and then connect
the generator.