[aprssig] SSID for RF only Station with backup power

John Habbinga kc5zrq at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 17:03:52 EDT 2007

This week I'll be installing a larger battery backup system at my
Digipeater/Internet Gateway/Telpac Gateway site.  It's not really designed
to power the system for an extended period.  It has two 12V 95Ah batteries,
but it will be powering a computer, two radios and the wireless network
sytem.  My guess is that it will run for an hour or so before losing power.
In that time period, if we decide the station is important enough, then we
have a small gasoline generator we can carry to the site.

In the scenario above, would my station use the same APRS symbol that you
are proposing?