[aprssig] SSID for RF only Station with backup power

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 13:57:20 EDT 2007

Thanks for the comments...

The problem with the tags in the comment fields is that it doesn't
allow selecting stations on an APRS map.  Hmmm - given that it looks
like the only real options is a station icon since most applications
don't allow selecting displays by SSID but do by icon.

By RF only I just mean that my station won't have an Internet
connection.  It will still depend on the local, and not so local,
Igates for extended connectivity.

73
Bill - WA7NWP