[aprssig] Urgent - need help with OpenTracker cable

Robert Rochte rochte at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 13:19:35 EDT 2007

Thanks.  I'm thinking that there must be something wrong with this board (it
has sat in a box for a long time)...

Next question:  Anyone have step-by-step instructions for turning a KPC-3+
into a modern-paradigm APRS tracker?  I haven't programmed this thing in
years and haven't a clue where to start.  I want it to function as a dumb
tracker (no listening).

Thanks.

-R