[aprssig] Deviation meters

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Wed Apr 4 21:07:50 EDT 2007

Scott,

Here we have a packet on-air deviations test device.
It's a TNC that measure and reports back to you your deviation when you
connect to it. It also produces an MHeard list with a deviation columb.

I think it uses a function in NETROM that was available if you provided
additional hardware and tapped the discriminator of the radio.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK