[aprssig] Cheap GPS suggestion?

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Mon Sep 25 18:55:52 EDT 2006

I carry the GPS18-LVC, which is the 5 volt version.  Compared to the Deluo,
it's got the advantage of being easy to bolt down.  It's also got a magnet,
though.  I think the Deluo is a better value, as long as you don't need to
operate over 18,000 meters altitude.  It's also 5 volts, but there are
cigarette lighter adapters.  Which I apparently don't have listed on the
site, explaining why sales have been a little slow.  =]  I haven't bothered
much with the 12 volt adapters, since I'm mostly selling the GPS receivers
to go with my OpenTrackers, which can all provide 5 volts now.

https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=23

Scott
N1VG