[aprssig] APRS Network Analysis

Jan T. Pharo la2bba at jpharo.net
Sun Sep 24 07:03:07 EDT 2006

Earl Needham <needhame1 at plateautel.net>, Sat, 23 Sep 2006 13:49:10
-0600:

>At 12:54 PM 9/23/2006, Jan T. Pharo wrote:
>>Earl Needham <needhame1 at plateautel.net>, Sat, 23 Sep 2006 11:54:39
>>-0600:
>>
>> >         Using Precision Mapping 7 with Ui-View32 -- uh -- I thought it was
>> >a later version, but it reports as 2.03.
>>
>>Hi, Earl;
>>There is no newer version of UI-View than 2.03
>
>         Jan, I'd rather not receive any more email from you -- the junk
>from January 2005 was enough.

to the aprssig;
I haven't sent any email to Earl (but to the aprssig - look above - as
a response to a posting from Earl to that same list), and I don't
understand what he is writing about - I wasn't even a member of this
list in 2005.

And AFAIK, I haven't sent any email to him in 2005 either. If that
isn't so, Earl might wish to send a note off list to remind me of that
"junk".

Of course I won't send any email directly to Earl, when he doesn't
wish any.

--
73 de Jan, LA2BBA
Hvaler, Norway