[aprssig] New EU final summary...?

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Thu Sep 21 21:28:58 EDT 2006

Bob, this new new-eu-paradigm.txt looks fine to me except for on one line,
only one letter (apparently a typo).

In new-eu-paradigm.txt you wrote:

New-EU Paradigm DIGIPEATER RULES:
<snip>
3) For NETWORK reliability, All digipeaters  should:
     a) Put their PHG in their position comment
     b) Put "Wn,SSn" also to show the largest N they support
     c) The SSn shows what regional or sectional SSn-N they support
     d) Use the DIGI syumbol with "E" overlay.
     d) -or- use the "1" overlay for WIDE1-1 ONLY home digis.

But I think and hope you meant to use an "S" overlay on the digi star map
symbol for those "Wn,SSn" digis.  And not a "E" overlay.
If it's only a typo, as I hope, then the new-eu-paradigm.txt should instead
say "S" instead of "E" like this:

3) <snip>
     d) Use the DIGI symbol with "S" overlay.
     d) -or- use the "1" overlay for WIDE1-1 ONLY home digis.

73, Cap