[aprssig] RE: New EU Paradigm also Uiview32 and New-N for the USA

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Thu Sep 21 17:00:44 EDT 2006

John

You said :"...Collisions would ensue because many TNCs will not wait and
listen if digipeating an alias, but they will if decrementing a
WIDEn-N."

I have never seen this...however all the area digipeaters are TNC2's
with the UIDIGI-ROM firmware.  Perhaps this code does not have that
issue?  Could it be unique to the KPC3's?  I wonder if this occurs in
UIView32 digipeaters?

Ron, N5IN