[aprssig] RE: New EU Paradigm

Andrzej AB9FX ab9fx at aprs.pl
Thu Sep 21 03:09:32 EDT 2006

I would opt for US standards in EU, i.e. WIDEn-n, SSn-n and just WIDE1-1 for
fill up digis. Main reason is to keep some standards for all kinds of APRS
software and hardware. With such universal standards is much more clear how
to setup station.
In Poland we use WIDEn-n (traceable), SPn-n and still RELAY because of
compatibility with neighbor countries, but we are ready to switch RELAY to
WIDE1-1 any time.
73!
Andy SP3LYR