[aprssig] Rant - Cross platform portability

Brian Riley brianbr at mac.com
Sun Sep 17 21:43:22 EDT 2006

Bravo, well said , and well done ... as a mainly Mac, but PC and
Linux and lotsa little MCUs guy. I really appreciate it when I see
these kind of efforts.

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/DiskShop.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller         SX48 "Tech Board" Kit