[aprssig] [OT] Surplus Basic Stamps - More

Brian Riley brianbr at mac.com
Wed Sep 13 21:21:04 EDT 2006

As I said in a recent message I took possession of a collection of
Parallax BS2 OEM boards and other boards and devices which were built
and used for a Microcontroller class. They varied in condition and
quality of assembly. They have been gone through, cleaned up, repairs
made where needed, and thoroughly checked out. Parallax has had these
boards as unbuilt kits 'on sale' for the last year at $30 each plus
shipping. HVW Tech sells their "Stamp Stack II" BS2 OEM module for
$32.95 plus shipping. I am offering these for $18-25 each plus shipping.

When  the dust settled I had a total of 15 prime condition boards
available that are in good cosmetic and electrical shape. I just got
done packing for shipping all current orders (they will go out in the
mail on 9/14) and there are currently seven BS2OEM boards left. There
was a problem with the file "BS2OEMman.zip" on the website, if anyone
tried to download it. It is fixed now.

  Check it out at <http://www.wulfden.org/stamps/>

If you are looking for displays to use with the BS2 check;

    <http://www.wulfden.org/k107/>

I just got  a new supply of fine quality used, like new. 2x24
displays at rock bottom price, when bundled with the k107 serial lcd
controller and there are still a few of the really fine 4x20 bqcklit
displays. I have ten left for sale and don't know if I will be able
to get any more of them, at least not at that price.

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/DiskShop.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller         SX48 "Tech Board" Kit