[aprssig] Recommended IGate Connection

Brian Riley brianbr at mac.com
Tue Sep 12 00:30:23 EDT 2006

Plan B, a little more costly ... I just bought a new Ranger truck and
one look under the hood was enough too tell me I didn't want to begin
to try to figure out a way through the firewall. When I took it down
to the place to have the spray on bedliner done, they also do car
alarms and remote starters. They charged me one hour labor ($30) to
run a wire (which I supplied) from the battery into the cab down by
the console. As far as I am concerned, it was worth every penny and I
have the unblemished (read that as not scraped) knuckles to prove it!
I spliced the fuse holder on near the battery and then crimped on the
terminals and bolted it to the battery and then crimped on the Power
Poles and mounted a 5 position RigRunner on the console and plugged
the cable to it.

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/DiskShop.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller         SX48 "Tech Board" Kit