[aprssig] Recommended IGate Connection

Charles Doughtie n5exy at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 23:34:59 EDT 2006

Hole, no! Don't saw!

Raise the mat/carpet on the passenger side.
There are probably one or more assembly access
holes covered by grommets or metal plates.
Also, there may be a space covered by the
kick panels (can't think of a better word)
for the driver's left foot and the passenger's
right. There are probably other covered
holes at the back of the cab for the co-ax.
I am a Ford guy so I am not certain about
Chevys.

de Charlie, N5EXY
South Suburban Greater Hutto, Texas