[aprssig] Re: aprssig APRS Telemetry

Andy AB9FX ab9fx at aprs.pl
Fri Sep 8 01:41:21 EDT 2006

Bob,
I tried many times to change in KPC3+ TOCALL for telemetry at SR3DGT.
Whatever is put in the UNPROTO dest address, packets are sent with dest
address BEACON. Now, there is KPC3+ v9.1, before 8.3 and 9.0 with the same
results.
Some settings for our digi/wx/tlm with solar panel (only power source)
http://www.aprs.pl/gontyniec.htm
Analog telemetry: 1 - battery voltage, 2 - current from the solar panel, 4
- temperature inside of the KPC3+.
73!
Andy SP3LYR