[aprssig] Wi-Fi Positioning System (WPS) for APRS

Brady bradysmall at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 5 23:08:11 EDT 2006

Netstumbler will listen to a GPS and has scripts (have to search the web for
them) that will use Microsoft Mappoint and plot all the points on a map as
you drive.. As you get closer to a access point, it will move the point on
the map to the location where the signal gets higher, pinpointing its
location. Save the map in mappoint and you got a whole map of access points.

Brady
KI4NBY