[aprssig] findU status

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Tue Sep 5 22:20:47 EDT 2006

On Sep 5, 2006, at 9:10 PM, Tyson S. wrote:

> I noticed that some of the maps that were coming to my web page
> directly from aprsworld.net had stopped working because I think there
> was something wrong with Jame's server, but it looked as though the
> findu street maps supplied via aprsworld were working. Are the FINDU
> maps from aprsworld actually OK or am I just not looking for the right
> thing. I would guess that you have a different source to get maps from
> his server than what the general public uses.

I'm not sure what James' server situation is currently, the domain I
use is geo.aprsworld.net, which supplies the map and a geo file so my
server can draw in the appropriate place. This could be a separate
server or a virtual domain (for example, as www.aprs.net and
www.findu.com,and dozens of others, are served on my two machines).

Steve K4HG