[aprssig] findU status

Tyson S. timbercutter at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 21:10:13 EDT 2006

I noticed that some of the maps that were coming to my web page
directly from aprsworld.net had stopped working because I think there
was something wrong with Jame's server, but it looked as though the
findu street maps supplied via aprsworld were working. Are the FINDU
maps from aprsworld actually OK or am I just not looking for the right
thing. I would guess that you have a different source to get maps from
his server than what the general public uses.