[aprssig] Fun with FloodAdvisor

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Fri Sep 1 16:54:06 EDT 2006

On Sep 1, 2006, at 2:52 PM, Steve Dimse wrote:

> as I write this, the peak error is .15 feet, less than two inches,
> at any point in the last day. Not too shabby, the hardware passes
> this test with flying colors...

Of course, as soon as I sent this there was a large excursion.
However, during the time there was a passing thunderstorm which
produced a strong wind (about 25 MPH) from the northwest, from the
bay I live on to open water. The water level was lowered by almost
half a foot by this wind! How cool to see this happen!

Steve K4HG