[aprssig] PHG calculation formula?

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Fri Oct 27 04:21:45 EDT 2006

OK...

Typical impenetrable C gibberish again.  As usual, without the details
of the library used, one has no idea whatsoever what the function does.
What's wrong with the ^ character in any case I wonder, and why it's not
used to designate raise to a power, like just about every other
programming language.

I wouldn't have had to ask the question if someone had posted the actual
math functions of course, or said what environment and library was used.

Cheers Steve.

Alan.  Thanks for the snippet of Bob's site, still cant get to it from
here, if you mess on any of the DNS manipulation websites, I can find
many potential addresses for that, but like the one often posted, I
can't get into it.  It may be a local problem here of course, but
sitting behind a proxy, not a lot I can do about it.

Thanks..

Dave G0WBX.

This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.  www.palmercook.co.uk