[aprssig] PHG calculation formula?

Steve Huston huston at srhuston.net
Thu Oct 26 10:41:55 EDT 2006

On 10/26/06 5:17 AM, Dave Baxter wrote:
> OK, so what exactly do you do with...
> power = pow(base_power, 2.00)
> Comma 2.00?  Is there a function designator missing somewhere, as that
> looks like you're calling a function "pow" with two indipendant values,
> "base_power" and the value of 2.

You are:

POW(3)                   BSD Library Functions Manual
POW(3)

NAME
     pow -- power function

SYNOPSIS
     #include <math.h>

     double
     pow(double x, double y);

     long double
     powl(long double x, long double y);

     float
     powf(float x, float y);

DESCRIPTION
     The pow() functions compute x raised to the power y.

--
Steve Huston - W2SRH - Unix Sysadmin, Dept. of Astrophysical Sciences
  Princeton University  |    ICBM Address: 40.346525   -74.651285