[aprssig] iGate software

Jim jim at stuckinthemud.org
Thu Oct 19 15:45:32 EDT 2006

I'm looking for alternative iGate software.

My first venture into this area has been with UI-View and, whilst being good
when it's connected, is poor at recovering from internet link dropouts.

My application is for an unattended station, so I'm looking for something
that is robust and reliable.

Map display is not needed, just something that will push packets between the
Internet and RF based on the usual iGate rules.

I'm not a Linux person, so must be something that is Windows based.

Can anyone make any recommendations?

Thanks.

Jim