[aprssig] REF: Gate Path for PK-900?

Matthew Stennett wa4tkg at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 10:02:17 EDT 2006

I never said anything about a D700.
This is questioning what path my TNC (in this case; a
PK-900)
should have to Gate PCSAT from 145.825 to 144.390
I have RESET it from this previous suggestion, to:
PCSAT-1 via Wide2-2, and my Local path to:
AA4QI-1 via Wide2-2.
My GATE Call, is: GATE.
If this is WRONG, someone kindly recommend the CORRECT
setting(s).