[aprssig] Sigh...

Phillip B. Pacier ad6nh at arrl.net
Thu Oct 5 16:25:25 EDT 2006

The weather server at arizona.aprs2.net is hung up.  Dick is aware of
the problem and will reset it shortly.  Domain names have been
redirected.  Users should not make any changes to their setups at this time.

Note that this has nothing to do with what server is connected to what,
nor does it have anything to do with findU.  It's a simple matter of a
server crash.  The other three weather servers (socal, indiana,
newengland.aprs2.net) are functioning properly.

73
Phil - AD6NH