[aprssig] WinAPRS to work with an MFJ 1278 tnc

John johnk.mchugh at att.net
Thu Nov 23 18:06:34 EST 2006

Hey Chris, we all learn from each other, no one knows everything.
the first thing is to look in the manual ( maybe you can download it
from MFJ)
I'm not familiar with the MFJ unit.
On the KAM that I use there are jumpers inside that produce several
different levels of audio to match just about any radio
I would guess the MFJ has the same or maybe an adjustable pot
If you dont have any test equipment adjust the level until it sounds
about the same as the incoming stations
Good luck

John

--