[aprssig] Findu problem?

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Fri Nov 10 08:20:57 EST 2006

On Nov 10, 2006, at 3:10 AM, Gerhard F5VAG wrote:

> Google now forces V2 even for V1 calls and your map works
> fine for North America.
> For other regions, when you call the satellite map, the
> script doesn't work properly (e.g. no symbol), because
> map.setMapType(_SATELLITE_TYPE );
> throws an error.
> If you just replace _SATELLITE_TYPE by G_SATELLITE_TYPE it
> will all work:
> http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=F5VAG
> http://f5vag.eu/maps/fmap.html

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Actually, I don't need
that any longer, as v2 has maps for most of the world, I can leave
the default the same for everyone.

While I had the electronic pencil out I made the map larger, went to
the controls which include the zoom bar, and added the scale control.
The only thing I'm not sure of is the size, let me know if it is too
big for your displays now.

Steve K4HG