[aprssig] Findu problem?

Gerhard F5VAG f5vag at nerim.net
Fri Nov 10 05:10:59 EST 2006

Steve,

Google now forces V2 even for V1 calls and your map works
fine for North America.
For other regions, when you call the satellite map, the
script doesn't work properly (e.g. no symbol), because
map.setMapType(_SATELLITE_TYPE );
throws an error.
If you just replace _SATELLITE_TYPE by G_SATELLITE_TYPE it
will all work:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=F5VAG
http://f5vag.eu/maps/fmap.html

--