[aprssig] N1VG-11 balloon launch

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Wed Nov 8 15:37:05 EST 2006

Hardware:

Tracker2 (proto A board)
Two 2.1 MP CMOS cameras, 256 MB each
Garmin GPS 18 LVC
Heathkit HTX-202 at 1 watt
Twinlead J-pole antenna (unless I swap it out for a vertical)
8xAA lithium battery pack
MR6 clone transmitter (147.500 MHz) with CR123A battery
Parachute, radar reflector, and Kaymont KCl 1200 balloon

Will have temperature and voltage telemetry, plus an external temperature
probe if I can find where I put it.  Oh, and an experimental cutdown device
if I have time to finish setting it up.

I hear they don't allow any balloon flights as all down there in Oz.  Too
bad...

Scott
N1VG