[aprssig] Weather Warnings

Robbie, wa9inf mwrobertson at comcast.net
Mon May 29 22:34:07 EDT 2006

Wonder if anyone at the National Weather Service station that is issuing
Warnings and stuff for the Northeast part of Illinois is monitoring this
sig?

We are actually getting a "disservice" with the Warnings, as when the
warning goes off, lights up the county in question, and within 10
seconds, the highlight clears, but before it does, I get to finger the
Weather Statement, but all the times are 3 or 4 hours off and the
information then disappears.. Yet, before I do the Finger part, the
Expire time is correct, like an hour from when it was issued, which is
normal in most cases..

Any ideas?? Or we just have to live with someone sleeping at the wheel, :-)

Robbie