[aprssig] Preparing for a long roadtrip

Bruce & Leigh Coates bruce.coates at sasktel.net
Sun May 28 19:41:55 EDT 2006

Hi Joel

There nothing different about the rules or frequencies for APRS operation in
Canada.  10.151 LSB is also just fine.  You also don't have to worry about
using a suffix on APRS since you're constantly reporting you *exact*
location.  With that, not only will everyone know which province you're in ,
they'll also which town, neighbourhood, street, block and house you're
operating from.  ;-)

Have a good trip.

73, Bruce
VE5BNC