[aprssig] TEMPn-N and callsign digipeating

wa7nwp at jnos.org wa7nwp at jnos.org
Sun May 28 12:54:15 EDT 2006

I'm working on getting some TEMPn-N activity here for Field Day.  I'm also
looking at how to take the idea a step further.  In addition to using the
TEMPn-N network to exchance simple APRS howdy-do's, we should also be able
to use it to exchange basic station-to-station Email messages with the
Airmail program.

TEMPn-N and APRS would advertise the network resources and stations, then
use that info to deliver messages.

This brings up a question.   Does a TEMPn-N D700 mobile digi automatically
digipeat on the stations callsign or will it be necessary to add it to the
UIDIGI settings?   I'm thinking we may have to always add the local call
as one of the four UIDIGI aliases.

73,
Bill