[aprssig] K107 Documentation problem

Brian Riley brianbr at mac.com
Fri May 26 20:19:26 EDT 2006

Sometime in the last 96 hours or so the most recent documentation
file (PDF) that was uploaded to the site got munged. It still reads
OK if I download it to my Mac PowerBook but not to a Winders machine.
To make a long story short, I reran the InDesign document through
Acrobat and uploaded the result to the website and then downloaded it
to my Winders box and it read just fine.

If anyone had trouble with it please try again, and please do let me
know if you still have any problems.

     <http://www.wulfden.org/k107/>

Sorry for any inconvenience.

-----
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
  <http://www.wulfden.org/DiskShop.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 LCD Controller Kit
       FT817 Power Conditioner Kit