[aprssig] D700A still relevant

Brian Riley brianbr at mac.com
Wed May 24 12:20:46 EDT 2006

Amen, Bill has it right on the head. I own 3 D700s (me, my wife and
my father-in-law use them all the time. I bought my first one in the
first month or so it came out and never regretted it.

----
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
  <http://www.wulfden.org/DiskShop.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 LCD Controller Kit
       FT817 Power Conditioner Kit